Homemade Banana Bread
- 2-3 Pieces Ripe bananas
- 1 Cup Golden Penny Flour
- 4 Eggs (room temperature)
- 1-2 Cups Evaporated milk
- a little more than half cup Melted Butter
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Yeast
- 1 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Cup Nuts (cashew or ground nuts)
- Preheat your milk for half a minute.
- Add yeast to your milk and mix thoroughly.
- Put Golden Penny flour in another bowl, add baking soda, sugar, and salt, and mix thoroughly.
- Break your nuts into tiny pieces – you can do this with a spoon or rolling pin.
- Peel your bananas and throw into another bowl. Use masher to smash the bananas
- In another bowl, break your eggs and whisk gently
- Slowly pour your melted butter into the mixture of flour and yeast (from step 2) then add the mashed bananas. Mix thoroughly
- Add all other ingredients and keep mixing
- Add the nuts and keep mixing all the products – don’t stop mixing until the dough looks nice and smooth
- Put the dough in a bread pan and decorate with the leftover nuts
- Preheat your oven and bake bread for about 60 minutes
- Leave to cool or serve hot
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!