15 Minutes Lemon Noodles
Noodles have to be one of the world’s most versatile foods. They can be prepared in so many different ways and paired with a diversity of fruits, vegetables and meats. You probably have boiled and fried your Noodles with different ingredients, but have you tried lemons? Lemon Noodles is a quick, delicious recipe you should really try. You’ll love it and so will your friends and family.
- 4 packs Golden Penny Noodles
- 2/3 cup Golden Penny Vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 tbspn Salt and Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1/3 cup Chopped Fresh Basil Leaves
- Cook the noodles in a large pot of boiling salted water until tender, but still firm to the bite, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, whisk the oil and lemon juice in a large bowl to blend.
- Drain the Noodles, reserving 1 cup of the cooking liquid.
- Toss the Noodles with the lemon sauce and the reserved cooking liquid, adding 1/4 cup at a time as needed to moisten. Season with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with chopped basil.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Would have loved to watch it in video,nice 1