Chicken Curry Sauce
- 3 tablespoons Golden Penny Soya Oil
- 2 large Carrots
- 2 medium Onions (Chopped)
- 6 Mushrooms (optional)
- 1 Green Bell Pepper
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 12 lumps Chicken (use soft chicken parts)
- 2 tablespoon Corn Flour
- 2 teaspoons Thyme
- 2 Seasoning Cubes
- 4 teaspoons Curry Powder
- 2 teaspoons Salt
- 1 pack Golden Penny Macaroni
- Wash the vegetables and scrape the carrots.
- Chop the mushrooms into thin slices.
- Chop the onions into long thin slices.
- Cut the red and green peppers into long thin slices.
- Cut the carrot into thin half-moons.
- Wash lumps of chicken. Put in a pot; add seasoning cubes, salt, thyme, and half of the chopped onions.
- Add water to the same level of the contents in the pot. Place on high heat.
- When the chicken is cooked, remove the pot from heat. Remove all the chicken from the pot, leaving only the stock in the pot.
- Pour the cornflour or cornstarch in a bowl; mix it with a small quantity of water. The consistency should like that of an evaporated milk. Set aside.
- Add the carrots, curry powder, vegetable oil and mushrooms to stock. Stir, cover the pot and place on high heat.
- As it starts boiling, add the other half of the onions and the pepper. Stir and allow to cook for 1 minute.
- Add the cornflour mixture. Stir, add the chicken. Stir again, add salt if needed, and then stir.
- Remove from heat and serve with Golden Penny Macaroni.