Our creamy pasta recipe made with coconut milk and Golden Penny Macaroni is healthy and easy to prep. With a healthy serving of veggies and spices, this meal is just what you need to switch up dinner time at home.
- 1/4 Cup Golden Penny Pure Vegetable oil
- 1 Medium Onion Chopped
- 1 Bell Pepper, Finely Chopped
- 1 tbspn Tomato Paste
- 200 ml Coconut Milk
- 1 Small Green Bell Pepper Chopped
- 3 Stalks Spring Onions Chopped
- 1 Pack Golden Penny Macaroni
- Heat up oil, then sauté onions till translucent.
- Add the tomato paste and pepper then stir, allow to cook for about 2 mins then add the coconut milk.
- Stir and add your spices.
- Allow sauce to simmer till it thickens.
- Turn off heat and stir in chopped green bell pepper and/or spring onion. Seal to trap heat and soften vegetables.
- Bring 4 quarts of water to a boil.
- Add salt then pour in the Macaroni.
- Allow pasta cook for 8 minutes for that al dente perfection.
- Transfer macaroni back to pot. Mix in the sauce, and stir until pasta is completely coated.
- Serve hot.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!