Easy Naija Buns
- 4 ¼ cup Golden Penny Flour
- ½ cup Golden Penny Sugar
- 1 heaped teaspoon Salt
- 1 heaped tablespoon Golden Penny Margarine
- 2 Litres Golden Penny Vegetable Oil
- 1 heaped teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 level teaspoon Nutmegs
- 2 cups Water
- Put the flour in a bowl, add the ground nutmeg, baking powder, sugar, salt and margarine. Mix all these together.
- Add water in small quantities and mix everything by hand till you have a good blend of all the ingredients. The mix should be much thicker than Puff Puff batter.
- Keep the batter aside for about 10 minutes covered with tray.
- Pour enough oil in a deep pot and allow to heat up. It’s advisable to use a deep fryer for because of the netting.
- Scoop into hot oil in moulds and fry until golden brown.