- 1 bunch Chopped Spinach Efo Leaves
- 100 gram Assorted Meat
- 200 gram Beef
- 2 Smoked Fish
- 3 tbsp Oil
- 2 Seasoning Cubes
- 1 cup Fresh Tatashe & Pepper
- 1 large Chopped Onions
- ½ cup Grounded Crayfish
- 1 tbsp Locust Beans Iru
- Wash the tatashe and fresh pepper, blend roughly. Set aside.
- Wash the assorted meat, put in a pot and place on heat. Add seasoning, salt, onions, and little water. Boil for 10-15 minutes.
- Add beef, cook till tender. Add fish; boil for another 10-15 minutes. Ensure only a little water is left in the pot.
- Remove from heat, set aside.
- Place another pot on heat. Heat up some palm oil in it under low heat.
- Add the chopped onions, ground pepper, and tatashe. Stir fry for about 5 minutes while stirring occasionally to avoid burning.
- Add the cooked meat and fish, stir. Boil for 5 minutes.
- Add the crayfish, locust beans. Leave to boil for about 4 minutes.
- Add seasoning cubes, salt to taste, stir.
- Add the spinach leaves. Stir. Leave to boil under low heat for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Serve with any Golden Penny Swallow of your choice.