SEMOVITA FRENCH FRIES
You’ve turned Golden Penny Semovita and you might have even baked it, but have you fried it? We promise, if you follow our instructions properly, Semovita French Fries are sure to become your new favourite dish. Next time you’re in the mood for deep-fried deliciousness, try this Semovita recipe.
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Tsp Parsley Shredded Finely
- ½ Tsp Garlic Grated
- ¼ Tsp Salt
- 1 cup Golden Penny Semovita
- 3 Tbsp Golden Penny Soya Oil
- Heat water in a saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Add the parsley, garlic, salt, and bring to a boil.
- Pour in Golden Penny Semovita and start stirring immediately to avoid lumps, mix till a dough is formed.
- Transfer Golden Penny Semovita dough into a bowl and knead for a few minutes. At this point, the dough should be firm to touch.
- On a flat surface, lay a clean cling film and transfer the kneaded dough onto the cling film, ensure the dough is secured in between the cling film.
- Roll out dough with the use of a rolling pin till the dough is about ¼ inches thick and cut into strips.
- Heat enough Golden Penny Soya oil to deep fry over medium heat. Toss in the Golden Penny Semovita strips into the Golden Penny Soya oil, stir intermittently while frying.
- Fry till golden brown or till crisp.
- Enjoy with your favourite dipping sauce!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!