Fiesta Noodles is a party on your plate. Packed with delicious, crunchy and colourful ingredients, you are guaranteed to love it and so are your loved ones. Find ingredients and cooking instructions below.
- 500 g shrimps cleaned and deveined
- 2 tbsp golden penny vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp ginger minced
- 1 tbsp garlic minced
- ½ cup onions chopped
- 1 ½ cups chopped bell peppers
- ½ cup thai sweet chili sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 packs Golden Penny Noodles
- ½ cup green onion
- 1 cup diced plantains fried
- 1 tsp Pepper
- Heat up half quantity of the Golden Penny oil and stir fry shrimps.
- Cook shrimps, sear the shrimps on each other for 2 minutes on medium high heat
- Sauté garlic & ginger, add onions and fry till onion has just softened and there is no raw smell of ginger and garlic.
- Stir fry vegetables for 4-5 minutes. As the vegetables are been stir fried, boil Golden Penny Noodles simultaneously.
- Add shrimps, then soy sauce, thai chili sauce and stir fry all together.
- Add in cooked Golden Penny Noodles and stir till Golden Penny Noodles is properly coated in the sauce
- Toss in green onions and fried plantain cubes
- Serve with sunny side up eggs, optional
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!