Akara and Pap
Akara and Pap is Naija’s weekend morning meal for most homes because of its light and filling nature. Eating Akara and pap will boost your energy metabolism to get on with your daily activities with ease. Also, it can be eaten for breakfast or dinner or served as a pre-proper meal. Best enjoyed when the Akara is served hot with Pap... maybe not too hot.
- olden penny pure vegetable oil
- Scotch bonnet
- Seasoning cubes
- Corn Pap
- Blend already washed and peeled beans together with scotch bonnet, onions and crayfish into a smooth paste
- Pour into a bowl, add salt and seasoning cubes to taste then mix well until the barter is airy and fluffy
- Pour Golden penny pure vegetable oil in a frying pan and allow to heat up
- Scoop the beans barter using a spoon into the preheated oil and fry till golden brown
- Remove from oil and set aside
- Mix Corn Pap with cold water until it is of smooth consistency
- Stir on heat till it thickens
- Pour into a serving bowl and garnish with sliced Apple, Blueberries, Strawberries and milk
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!