What’s better than a cooked spaghetti, definitely a baked spaghetti. The crispy feel it gives is undoubtedly the best taste your appetite will experience. The spaghetti is combined with a quick zesty meat sauce, tomatoes and topped with cheese. Best enjoyed hot and bubbly! Check below for recipes; the sooner you try it, the better.
- Cooking spray
- 1 pack Golden Penny Spaghetti
- 2 tbsp. Golden Penny Soya Oil
- 1 medium yellow onion finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 28-oz. can crushed tomatoes
- 1/2 c. basil chopped (Efirin)
- 1 c. shredded mozzarella
- 1/4 c. freshly grated Parmesan
- Chopped fresh parsley Efinrin, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease a medium baking dish with cooking spray. Cook Golden Penny Spaghetti according to package directions until al dente, drain, and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium heat, heat Golden Penny Soya oil. Add onions and cook until soft and translucent, about 5 minutes. Stir in garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 minute more. Add ground beef, season with salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning, and cook until no longer pink, about 8 minutes. Drain fat in a bowl lined with paper towels and return to pan. Pour in crushed tomatoes and basil and simmer until slightly reduced, about 10 minutes. Season with more salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss with spaghetti, then transfer to baking dish and top with mozzarella and Parmesan. Bake until cheese is melted and pasta is warmed through, about 20 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!