COCONUT CREAM MACARONI
Indulge in the nourishing goodness of Golden Penny Macaroni with yummy coconut cream.
- 1 pack Golden Penny Macaroni
- 1 cup of Coconut cream
- 1.5 cups of Chopped Vegetable mix carrots, green, red and yellow pepper, spring onions
- 1 medium bulb of Onion
- 1 cup of chopped Chicken breast
- 1 scotch bonnet pepper
- 3 tablespoon Golden Penny Spread
- 3 tablespoons of Golden Penny Soya oil
- Seasoning cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon of ginger powder or grated ginger
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper optional
- Salt little because the butter already contains salt
- Boil Golden Penny Macaroni with 1 tbsp of Golden Penny Soya oil and salt for 3-5 minutes till semi- soft. Strain, rinse and set aside.
- Season the chicken breast with seasoning cubes and ginger.
- Heat up 1.5 tablespoons of butter and 1 spoon of Golden Penny Soya Oil
- on medium heat.
- Stir fry the chicken breast till brown.
- Then reduce the heat to the lowest so the chicken cooks for the
- next 10-15 minutes.
- In another pan, heat up the rest of the butter and the Soya oil, stir fry the garlic and onion for one minute.
- Add the chopped vegetables, pepper and the chicken and stir fry.
- Add seasoning cubes and black pepper. Pour in the coconut cream.
- Add the cooked Golden Penny Macaroni. Stir till all the cream is absorbed.
- Leave to simmer for 1-2 minutes and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!