NAIJA SEAFOOD NOODLES
You don’t have to stick to the ‘pepper and onions’ noodles cliché. With fresh seafood like a mix of shrimp, clams, mussels and scallops, you can spice up your noodles with nutrients for healthy eating lifestyle... best to have with a chilled drink and your favorite series. See below the recipe needed to achieve your delicious, Naija seafood noodles.
- ½ cup Coconut milk
- 2 Golden Penny Chicken Noodles
- 2 cloves Garlic chopped
- 1 teaspoon Grated ginger
- 6 Bird’s eye chili chopped shombo
- 1 Bell Pepper Sliced
- ½ cup Green Beans Sliced
- 1 medium Carrot Grated
- 1 cup Mixed Seafood
- 3 stalks Spring Onions chopped
- Bring frozen mixed seafood out to thaw at least 30 mins before cooking.
- Prepare the vegetables.
- Pour the milk in a pan on the hob. Add a cup of water.
- Pour in the garlic, ginger and peppers. Add 1 of the enclosed noodle flavour sachet.
- Allow to roll boil for around 5 mins.
- Add the Golden Penny Noodles, vegetables and the mixed seafood.
- Cover the pan and allow to cook for 2 minutes. Stir the content of the pan; add spring onions, then cover again.
- Leave for around 1-3 minutes (depending on how soft you like you noodles). Remove from heat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!