SARDINE BREAD RECIPE
‘This bread no be Agege’ That’s how best to describe the softness and melting feel sardine bread gives. It can serve as main meal as well as snack at the office. Easy to prepare; easy to preserve. To enjoy your sardine bread, get a cup of hot Choco drink to eat with.
- 5 Cups Golden Penny Confectionery Flour
- 3 tsp bread yeast
- 1 cup of Golden Penny Granulated Sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup sardine oil
- 250 ml warm milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 tins sardine
- 10 tbsp lukewarm water.
- Sift your flour into a clean bowl, add in your salt and mix together.
- Get a separate, clean bowl, add in your water, 1 tsp Golden Penny Granulated Sugar, yeast and milk, mix together.
- Now transfer the flour mix (dry ingredients) into the yeast mix (wet ingredients) add in the remaining sugar, sardine oil and mix it all together.
- Transfer your dough to a clean large surface and knead properly.
- Once dough is formed, rub some Golden Penny Soya Oil in a clean bowl, make sure the oil touches round the dough, cover with a tight lid and proof for 1hr.
- After 1hr deflate your dough with a punch, knead properly again, place a parchment paper in your baking pan, roll out your dough.
- Place your sardine one at a time inside the dough and roll it up together.
- Place your dough inside the baking pan and proof again for 20 minutes.
- Bake @ 350F for 45 minutes.
- Ready to devour.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!