Longing for something different for breakfast, or a quick, light evening meal, Crepe is the right choice. With its ultra-thin feel and less-sugar, it gives a sweet /savory taste in form of subtle egg flavour. That's one of the greatest things about crepes!
- 1 ¾ cup 230g Golden Penny Confectionery Flour
- 3 tsp bread yeast
- 3 eggs
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract optional
- 1 teaspoon of Golden Penny Granulated Sugar optional
- 2 cups of milk
- 2 tablespoons butter melted or Golden Penny Soya Oil.
- First of all, add the Golden Penny Confectionary Flour, eggs, salt, vanilla extract, melted butter in a large bowl and sugar if used.
- Then, using a whisk or electric mixer or blender, beat in the milk gradually until a smooth batter form with no lumps.
- Next, heat a lightly buttered crepes pan over medium/high heat.
- Pour or scoop the batter onto the pan, then tilt and rotate the pan to spread batter as thinly as possible.
- Finally, cook the crepe for about 1-2 minutes, until the bottom is light brown. Loosen with a spatula, turn and cook the other side. Serve hot with your favorite fillings.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!