- Golden Penny Spread
- 4 Sliced Bread
- Smoked Fish Titus
- Scotch Bonnet
- 2 pinches of Garlic Powder
- 2 pinches of Seasoning
- 2 pinches of Onion Powder
- 2 Eggs
- Wash and slice the scotch bonnet and tomatoes
- Wash the smoked fish and place it in a fresh bowl. Add garlic powder, onions powder, Oregano, 2 eggs and seasoning to the fish bowl.
- Mix everything and set aside.
- Put your Golden Penny Spread on your sliced bread and place it in the toasting machine. (Either one part or both.
- The Golden Penny Spread is for both the front and the back of the sliced bread.
- Add the mixture on the bread, then place some sliced tomatoes on it (preferably 4 pieces)
- Lay another sliced bread on top and cover the toasting machine for 2-5 minutes.
- N.B Best enjoyed with a chilled drink.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!