YUMMY EGG ROLLS
When making a list of ingredients for egg rolls, you can’t rule out Golden Penny Flour. Golden Penny Flour gives your eggs rolls a unique taste and texture.
- 150 grams Golden Penny Prime Flour
- 3-5 boiled eggs
- 40 grams Golden Penny Granulated sugar
- 50 ml warm water more or less
- Pinch of salt
- 1/3 levelled teaspoon baking powder
- 50 grams butter
- Golden Penny Vegetable Oil or Golden Penny Soya Oil for deep frying
- Spice such as nutmeg cinnamon, etc (optional)
- Boil the eggs until hard boiled. Place in a bowl of cool water for easy peeling. Peel and set aside
- In a bowl, mix the flour, sugar, salt and baking powder thoroughly.
- Add butter; mix well until it looks like bread crumbs.
- Make a well in the center, add water little by little. Mix until you get smooth non-sticky elastic dough.
- Place the dough on your work surface, cut out a bit and roll out with a rolling pin.
- Place a boiled egg on the flat dough, wrap the egg with it. Cut out any excess dough. Roll the egg roll with your palm until smooth.
- Repeat the process for the remaining eggs.
- Set aside for five minutes, so it can rest a bit.
- Heat up Golden Penny oil on medium heat until hot. Put the egg rolls, and then reduce the heat. Fry the eggs until golden brown.
- Serve with any soft drink or beverage of your choice
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!