Jollof Couscous is a different vibe when it comes to enjoying whole grain meals. It doesn't only give the right nutrients, it's a great, quick meal to consume after a long day out. If you are yet to get the couscous trick, It's very important to follow the recipe step-by-step and also read the instructions on the pack to get the best outcome.
- 2 tbsp Golden penny pure vegetable oil
- 1 pack Golden Penny couscous
- Chicken chunks
- Beef stock
- 1 clove of Garlic
- 1 Ginger
- 1 Onion
- Rosemary leaves
- 2 Seasoning cubes
- Mixed vegetables
- Black Pepper
- Into a pot of boiling water, pour in your beef stock. Cook till it boils and turn off heat
- Pour Golden Penny Couscous into the already settled boiled beef-water mixture. Let the cousous absorb water, then fluff and set aside.
- In a frying pan, add two cooking spoons of Golden Penny Vegetable Oil
- Add your onions, garlic, ginger, chicken chunks, bay leaves, seasoning cubes, rosemary leaves, black pepper and stir fry for 5 minutes
- Add the Golden penny couscous along with the mixed vegetables, mix to incorporate well then cook for 2-3 minutes
- Serve already cooked Golden penny couscous.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!