ASSORTED MEAT AND GOLDEN PENNY SEMOVITA
- 1 pack GOLDEN PENNY SEMOVITA
- 500 grams ASSORTED MEAT
- 2 SMOKED FISH
- 2 HANDFUL OKRO
- 1/2 Bulb ONIONS
- 1 tbsp PEPPER
- 1 tbsp COOKING SPOON BLENDED CRAYFISH
- 1 tsp SEASONING AND SALT
- 2 tbsp COOKING SPOONS PALM OIL
- 2 tbsp LOCUST BEANS IRU
- In a pot, add cleaned meat, chopped onion, salt and Seasoning. Mix and cover it to cook till done (you can add some water to the meat to cook through after it finish cooking in its own water)
- Grate Okro, Process Pepper to your taste and Blend the Crayfish. (Also slice a handful of Okro for the soup)
- Once meat is soft and tender, add the blended Crayfish, one to 2 cooking spoons of Palm oil, Pepper to taste, Locust Beans then cover to cook for about 3-5 minutes
- Add the grated and thinly sliced Okro, Smoked fish, adjust seasoning and stir.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes and it is ready
- In a separate pot, add some water and mix in Golden Penny Semovita to your desired Consistency.
- Stir till it thickens and forms a dough.
- Add or sprinkle some water around it, cover and allow it cook for about 3 minutes
- Beat it till smooth then serve with the Okro Soup.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!