Golden Penny Goldenvita And Efo Riro
- 4 tbsp. Palm oil
- 1 Bulb Onion chopped onions
- 200 grams Dried giant prawns
- 1 tsp. Locust beans
- 1 cup Pepper mixture
- 2 tbsp. Seasoning
- 400 grams Calamari
- 2 smoked Panla fish
- 2 Dry Fish
- Vegetables Efo Tete
- Heat up some Palmoil and sauté onions for 3 minutes.
- While the onions are cooking, add locust bean.
- Proceed to add all the dried fishes and crayfish, fry for 3 minutes.
- Add pepper mixture, seasoning and allow cooking for 5 minutes.
- Once the pepper mixture is well cooked, add the clean vegetables, cover up the pot and allow cooking for 8-10 minutes.
- Bring 2 cups of water to boil
- Take out ½ cup of boiled water and set it aside.
- Pour in 2 cups of Goldenvita into the boiling water and keep turning until you have a smooth consistency
- Pour in the hot water you set aside and cover the pot. Cook on low heat for 15 minutes.
- Turn the Goldenvita until you get a very smooth consistency.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!