CRISPY GARRI COOKIES
- 1 Cup Golden Penny Gari
- 1 Cup Golden Penny Flour
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- ½ Cup Golden Penny Granulated Brown Sugar
- ¼ tbsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Large Egg
- 4 tbsp Golden Penny Spread
- Milk As Needed
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl and stir till well combined. Add Spread into mixture.
- Add the beaten egg and mix into the flour mixture. Also add milk.
- Divide the dough into 20 equal pieces. Roll into balls and then place on a baking sheet. Slightly pat the dough down into patties. Use a fork to create some pattern on top if you like
- Bake in a preheated oven for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. The longer you bake the crispier it will get
- Store in an air-tight container once they have cooled down completely and they can be kept at room temperature for up to 2 weeks
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!