DELICIOUS GOLDENVITA CREPES
- 1⁄3 cup Goldenvita Flour
- 3 eggs
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 2 tbsp Golden Penny margarine
- 1⁄4 tsp salt
- 1⁄3 cup whole wheat flour
- In a small bowl, beat the eggs, milk, margarine, and salt until well combined.
- Sift the flour into a medium size bowl, then add the liquid mixture, beating until well combined.
- Brush margarine on the bottom of a frying pan and heat till it begins to sizzle.
- Stir the batter well, pour 2 tablespoonfuls into the pan, and quickly tip it back and forth so that the batter evenly coats the bottom.
- Cook until the crepe edges are golden brown.
- Slide a spatula under the crepe, flip it over, and cook for about 30 seconds.
- Transfer to a warm plate.
- Garnish with fruits and syrup of choice.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!