Veggie Stir-Fry Pasta
Colourful, tasty and healthy are some of the ways you can describe this delectable meal. A yummy meal enjoyed by vegetarians and nonvegetarians. The Golden Penny Pasta brings to life the rich goodness of pasta and vegetables. Give it a try.
- 400 gram Golden Penny Spaghetti
- 2 tbsp Golden Penny Soya Oil
- ½ Cabbage
- 2 carrots
- 2 Spring onions
- ½ tsp Ground black pepper
- 1 tsp Soy sauce
- 2 Seasoning cubes
- Boil enough water in a boiling pot. Add salt generously. Slide the spaghetti to the pot.
- Cook the spaghetti as per the instructions given in the pack.
- Chop the spring onion white part and green part separately. Heat a broad pan with Golden Penny oil, first add the white part of the spring onion, fry for 30 secs.
- Then add the carrot and cabbage one after other, frying each for a minute in high flame. Toss if you can, to get the smoky flavour.
- Lastly add the pepper and sauce, salt as required for veggies and then the green part of the spring onion.
- Add the cooked pasta and stir/toss well so that the veggies get mixed with the pasta evenly.
- Serve as desired.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!