Sugar Cookie Recipe
A hot batch of delicious Sugar Cookies is perfect for any type of gathering or simply when you have a craving for something sweet.
- 2 ¾ Cups Golden Penny Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- 1 cup Golden Penny Spread
- 1 ½ cups Golden Penny Granulated Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat the oven to 190°C
- Stir flour, baking soda, and baking powder in a bowl.
- Beat sugar and spread together in another bowl until smooth. Beat in egg and vanilla.
- Gradually blend in flour mixture. Roll dough into walnut-sized balls and place 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are golden.
- Cool on the baking sheets briefly before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.