10 Minutes Instant Noodles Pizza Recipe
|2 Packs||Golden Penny instant noodles |
|8 Tablespoons||Grated cheese|
|6 Tablespoons||Tomato puree or ketchup |
|4||Chopped medium size capsicum (or use any vegetables of your choice)|
|1||Medium-size onion (chopped) |
|Cooked chicken, beef, mushroom (optional)|
|2 Tablespoons||Golden Penny Vegetable oil|
|Salt to taste|
- Put noodles in a pot, bring to boil. When soft, drain the water.
- Break an egg into the noodles, add a pinch of salt. Mix well.
- Add oil in a pan, place on heat. When the oil is hot, add the noodles and egg mixture to the oil in the pan. Fry in the pan to make the pizza base.
- Try and make it an even round base by pressing the noodles with a spoon.
- Fry till the noodles turn golden brown, spread tomato ketchup evenly on it.
- Add carrots, chopped onions, and capsicum. Top it with grated cheese.
- Cover the pan. Leave for 5 minutes to allow the cheese to melt. Remove from heat and it’s ready to serve.