15 Minutes Lemon Noodles
|4 packs||Golden Penny Noodles|
|2/3 cup||Golden Penny Vegetable oil|
|1/2 cup||Fresh Lemon Juice|
|1 teaspoon||Salt and Freshly Ground Pepper|
|1/3 cup||Chopped Fresh Basil Leaves|
- Cook the noodles in a large pot of boiling salted water until tender, but still firm to the bite, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, whisk the oil and lemon juice in a large bowl to blend.
- Drain the Noodles, reserving 1 cup of the cooking liquid.
- Toss the Noodles with the lemon sauce and the reserved cooking liquid, adding 1/4 cup at a time as needed to moisten. Season with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with chopped basil.