Chicken Curry Sauce
|3 tablespoons||Golden Penny Soya Oil|
|2 medium||Onions (Chopped)|
|1||Green Bell Pepper|
|1||Red Bell Pepper|
|12 lumps||Chicken (use soft chicken parts)|
|2 tablespoon||Corn Flour|
|4 teaspoons||Curry Powder|
|1 pack||Golden Penny Macaroni|
- Wash the vegetables and scrape the carrots.
- Chop the mushrooms into thin slices.
- Chop the onions into long thin slices.
- Cut the red and green peppers into long thin slices.
- Cut the carrot into thin half-moons.
- Wash lumps of chicken. Put in a pot; add seasoning cubes, salt, thyme, and half of the chopped onions.
- Add water to the same level of the contents in the pot. Place on high heat.
- When the chicken is cooked, remove the pot from heat. Remove all the chicken from the pot, leaving only the stock in the pot.
- Pour the cornflour or cornstarch in a bowl; mix it with a small quantity of water. The consistency should like that of an evaporated milk. Set aside.
- Add the carrots, curry powder, vegetable oil and mushrooms to stock. Stir, cover the pot and place on high heat.
- As it starts boiling, add the other half of the onions and the pepper. Stir and allow to cook for 1 minute.
- Add the cornflour mixture. Stir, add the chicken. Stir again, add salt if needed, and then stir.
- Remove from heat and serve with Golden Penny Macaroni.