Easy Naija Buns
|4 ¼ cup||Golden Penny Flour|
|½ cup||Golden Penny Sugar|
|1 heaped teaspoon||Salt|
|1 heaped tablespoon||Golden Penny Margarine|
|2 Litres||Golden Penny Vegetable Oil|
|1 heaped teaspoon||Baking Powder|
|1 level teaspoon||Nutmegs|
- Put the flour in a bowl, add the ground nutmeg, baking powder, sugar, salt and margarine. Mix all these together.
- Add water in small quantities and mix everything by hand till you have a good blend of all the ingredients. The mix should be much thicker than Puff Puff batter.
- Keep the batter aside for about 10 minutes covered with tray.
- Pour enough oil in a deep pot and allow to heat up. It’s advisable to use a deep fryer for because of the netting.
- Scoop into hot oil in moulds and fry until golden brown.