Easy Okro Soup
|4 cups or 25 fingers||Okra, Chopped|
|3 tablespoons||Palm oil|
|1 bunch||Pumpkin leaves|
- Chop the okra, and the vegetables set aside.
- Wash beef, put in a pot, add seasoning cubes, some onions, and salt.
- Add a little water, bring to boil. Cook until tender, adding little water at a time.
- Add the iced fish. Cook till done.
- Add palm oil, boil for about 10 minutes.
- Add the chopped okra, stir well. Add salt and some water if needed. Cook for about 5 minutes (do not cover the pot of okra to prevent it from losing its slimness).
- Add the vegetable; let it boil for about 2 minutes. Turn off heat.
- Serve with Golden Penny Garri or any other Golden penny swallow of your own.