|1 bunch||Chopped Spinach (Efo) Leaves|
|100 gram||Assorted Meat|
|1 cup||Fresh Tatashe & Pepper|
|1 large||Chopped Onions|
|1 tablespoon||Locust Beans (Iru)|
- Wash the tatashe and fresh pepper, blend roughly. Set aside.
- Wash the assorted meat, put in a pot and place on heat. Add seasoning, salt, onions, and little water. Boil for 10-15 minutes.
- Add beef, cook till tender. Add fish; boil for another 10-15 minutes. Ensure only a little water is left in the pot.
- Remove from heat, set aside.
- Place another pot on heat. Heat up some palm oil in it under low heat.
- Add the chopped onions, ground pepper, and tatashe. Stir fry for about 5 minutes while stirring occasionally to avoid burning.
- Add the cooked meat and fish, stir. Boil for 5 minutes.
- Add the crayfish, locust beans. Leave to boil for about 4 minutes.
- Add seasoning cubes, salt to taste, stir.
- Add the spinach leaves. Stir. Leave to boil under low heat for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Serve with any Golden Penny Swallow of your choice.