Golden Penny Semovita Pudding
|1 Scoop||Golden Penny margarine|
|Freshly grated ginger|
|1/2 Cup||Golden Penny Semovita Flour|
|1 1/2||cups of milk|
|A Dash||Vanilla Extract|
|Golden Penny Sugar|
|2 Tablespoon||Brown Sugar|
- Add water and milk into a skillet or saucepan and bring to a boil, then add a dash of vanilla and lower the heat to simmer.
- While the milk is boiling, dissolve the Semovita flour in water, and stir with a spoon. Wait a minute or two, and you will notice, water floating back to the top, while the Semovita flour has sunk below. Pour out the water on top.
- Add the Semovita paste to the saucepan and stir. Ensure that the heat is still kept on low.
- In 2-3 minutes, stir gently, and keep stirring, while watching for when the paste thickens and absorbs the milk.
- If the paste is too thick, add water or milk and stir until big bubbles begin to form, and the paste is smooth.
- Finish off with sugar to taste, leave for about a minute for the sugar to dissolve and you are done.
- Serve with banana slices or any garnishing of your choices.