Homemade Banana Bread
|2-3 Pieces||Ripe bananas|
|1 cup||Golden Penny Flour|
|4||Eggs (room temperature)|
|1-2 cups||Evaporated milk|
|a little more than half cup||Melted Butter|
|half a teaspoon||Yeast|
|1 teaspoon||Baking soda|
|Half a teaspoon||Salt|
|a quarter cup||Nuts (cashew or ground nuts)|
- Preheat your milk for half a minute.
- Add yeast to your milk and mix thoroughly.
- Put Golden Penny flour in another bowl, add baking soda, sugar, and salt, and mix thoroughly.
- Break your nuts into tiny pieces – you can do this with a spoon or rolling pin.
- Peel your bananas and throw into another bowl. Use masher to smash the bananas
- In another bowl, break your eggs and whisk gently
- Slowly pour your melted butter into the mixture of flour and yeast (from step 2) then add the mashed bananas. Mix thoroughly
- Add all other ingredients and keep mixing
- Add the nuts and keep mixing all the products – don’t stop mixing until the dough looks nice and smooth
- Put the dough in a bread pan and decorate with the leftover nuts
- Preheat your oven and bake bread for about 60 minutes
- Leave to cool or serve hot