|1 cup||Golden Penny Couscous|
|2 tablespoons||Golden Penny Pure Vegetable Oil|
|1½ cup||Chicken Broth|
|1||Onion Medium Diced|
|1||Green Onion Diced|
|1||Tomato Medium Diced|
|1 teaspoon||Curry Powder|
|1 teaspoon||Black Pepper|
- Preheat the oil in a pot.
- Throw in your diced onion, green onion, and tomato and leave it to steam for about a minute or two.
- Season with black pepper, paprika, curry powder, add the blended sauce and leave to cook for another one to two minutes.
- Add the stock and season with salt if necessary, cover it up and leave to come to a rolling boil.
- Add the couscous and mix it together briefly, then turn off the stove immediately. Cover it up for about 10 minutes until all the water has been absorbed by the couscous.
- Fluff it up with a fork and serve it up with your desired accompaniment. Enjoy!