Masavita Pudding Cake
|250 grams||Golden Penny Masavita (maize powder)|
|3 tablespoons||Golden Penny Sugar|
|1 teaspoon||Vanilla Essence|
|1/2 cup||Grated Coconut|
- Pour masavita into a deep saucepan and add some water to cover it
- With a fork, mash any floated bits of the masavita.
- Add some more water to the masavita and cook on a low heat.
- As the masavita starts to form bubbles add the milk, sugar, raisins and vanilla essence and mix well. Cook on low heat.
- Stir constantly so that the mixture does not stick at the bottom of the pan and does not burn.
- Turn off the heat as the milk evaporates and the mixture thickens.
- Pour into a shallow dish and garnish with grated coconut.
- Refrigerate until the pudding is set.
- Cut into desired shapes.