SPAGHETTI FISH FILLET RECIPE
|3 tablespoons||Golden Penny soya oil|
|1||Large Garlic Cloves, crushed|
|1 teaspoon||Grounded Pepper|
|400 grams||Chopped Tomatoes|
|300 grams||Golden Penny Spaghetti|
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan over medium-low heat.
- Add the onion along with a generous pinch of salt and fry for 10 mins, or until soft.
- Add the garlic and pepper, and cook for a further minute.
- Stir the tomatoes, and fish into the onion, bring to a gentle simmer and cook, uncovered, for 15 mins. Season to taste.
- Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil. Cook the spaghetti following pack instructions, then drain.
- Toss spaghetti in with the sauce. Stir on low heat for 5mins, then serve.