WHOLE WHEAT PUDDING
|2½ oz||Golden Penny Whole Wheat|
|8½ fl oz||Water|
|2 tablespoons||Golden Penny Sugar|
|1 tablespoon||Sliced Almonds|
- Gently boil the wheat in the water until it becomes soft like rice. Drain wheat.
- In a deep saucepan, boil the milk and add the cooked wheat. Let the mixture simmer on low to medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- When the mixture becomes thick and creamy in consistency (about 5 minutes), add the sugar, cardamom powder and saffron.
- Cook on low heat for 4-5 minutes until the remaining liquid evaporates.
- Serve chilled with a few sliced or crushed almonds sprinkled on top.